The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

"Students"! - that's how he gets his students' attention; hee hee;

I just found an excellent lecturer on Diabetes and other endocrinology topics. He has his lectures on YouTube. Here is one of them:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi folks,

"Students"! - that's how he gets his students' attention; hee hee;

I just found an excellent lecturer on Diabetes and other endocrinology topics. He has his lectures on YouTube. Here is one of them:

Hypogycemic Nursing MedicalTreament - YouTube
Thanks, Irene, for the link. :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're very welcome DandelionLove. Isn't he the coolest? Love his hat.

He teaches nurses.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's on FaceBook too, but no mention of any higher education, which is interesting. He's listed here under alternative medicine. So far all I see is self-promotion - no recommendations or endorsements. Seems to be a sort of preacher too . . .
I found too many hits with his name but not related to key word "diabetes". For example, he could be a Navy Vet, etc. Bottom of the line: the only thing of interest to my finds on YouTube, are his mini lectures, which are informative and well presented.

·
Registered
22 Posts
He's on FaceBook too, but no mention of any higher education, which is interesting. He's listed here under alternative medicine. So far all I see is self-promotion - no recommendations or endorsements. Seems to be a sort of preacher too . . .
I'm interested in alternative medicine. Anyone had any experience with any alternative medicine regarding controlling diabetes?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts