The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still can't figure out how to post pic on profile from my iPod touch 3 ,anybody know how ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Diabetes

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
If I knew, I would certainly respond here, but never having had a smart phone, I'm helpless to assist. I do know there is an app for DF at the phone store - what I don't know is which phones it works with. I seem to remember one member who was able to make things work on a laptop when they didn't work on her phone. I'm a technical twit here - sorry. :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shanny, I have the iPhone4. The App is how I connected and set up my account. I think I'm going to gave to sign in on a desktop to do the profile pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Diabetes

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am having the same issue so I went to the regular site to add a profile pic but it doesn't show it on the mobile site thru the app. I don't get it lol

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I don't get it either - that's a cinch! :D But what I can do is wish good luck to all you smart phone folks . . .

·
Registered
709 Posts
I had to use my desktop PC to load profile pic

·
Registered
709 Posts
Shanny yep showing ok, but I do sync my IPhone to my IMac so any changes I make on either phone or iMac then shows on both of them.

Reactions: Shanny
G

·
I am having the same issue so I went to the regular site to add a profile pic but it doesn't show it on the mobile site thru the app. I don't get it lol
In the software used here, there are two pics you can upload - avatar and profile pic. The avatar is what shows in the posts, while the profile pic shows in your when you or others view it. Go to your user CP and try uploading an avatar and see if it shows up here. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts