The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting report on an endocrine combo that seems to have cured adult onset diabetes in mice, with clinical trials on their way. I'm always glad to read of progress even on mice. This approach seems pretty reasonable to me, at least theoretically.

Adult-onset diabetes, obesity cured in lab mice, scientists report -- ScienceDaily

We'll see. In the meantime: right eating, right exercise, right attitude, right sleeping, right metering . . .

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
In that case, I'm going to change the title of your post to 'progress' instead of cure. We have a little quirk in that we are very leery of using the term 'cure'. The scam artists have turned it into a four-letter-word.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
In that case, I'm going to change the title of your post to 'progress' instead of cure. We have a little quirk in that we are very leery of using the term 'cure'. The scam artists have turned it into a four-letter-word.
Guess that's ok, given that so many people misuse and are mislead by the C word (and always have been). Obviously the only real, permanent cure for any disease is death, which completely eliminates any chance of a relapse back to illness. :rolleyes:

The paper's title says 'corrects'. Maybe the post title should be New peptide combo corrects obsesity and diabetes in rodents, just like the authors of the article say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts