The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to create a diabetes source book for the state of Ohio. I will be making alot of phone calls and internet searching, but I want to help others who are having a difficult time in finding help who live in Ohio. I will be choosing 10 big cities in Ohio. I know this will not help anyone who doesn't live in Ohio, but I am familiar with the state and you have to start somewhere. If I am successful with Ohio, I will then take on another state. I am not writing a book, just a spiral notebook with information on where to get help and how to go about getting there. Everything that I put together will be free to anyone who shows an interest or need. I am really excited to get started working on this!

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
sounds like a great idea!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have decided to create a diabetes source book for the state of Ohio. I will be making alot of phone calls and internet searching, but I want to help others who are having a difficult time in finding help who live in Ohio. I will be choosing 10 big cities in Ohio. I know this will not help anyone who doesn't live in Ohio, but I am familiar with the state and you have to start somewhere. If I am successful with Ohio, I will then take on another state. I am not writing a book, just a spiral notebook with information on where to get help and how to go about getting there. Everything that I put together will be free to anyone who shows an interest or need. I am really excited to get started working on this!
If you have any questions on the Cincinnati area, let me know.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you have any questions on the Cincinnati area, let me know.
Oh that will be great, Cincinnati will be one of the cities that will be in the resource book. Thanks, I know you can help! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts