The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this site i seen an ad for its diabeticjournal.com does anyone use this site? is it helpful or a scam? i signed up for it however i wont pay for it after the 30day trial until i know its a good site.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
never been there, cant help you.

what other place then HERE do you need? :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never been there, cant help you.

what other place then HERE do you need? :)
I need a good log book the ones that came with my test kit the spaces are very small to write in. I tried making myself one and it didnt come out right.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
I need a good log book the ones that came with my test kit the spaces are very small to write in. I tried making myself one and it didnt come out right.
maybe use excel on your computer?

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I didn't know he was running ads already, but the owner/builder of diabeticjournal.com is a thirtyish type 1 who's a member of this forum . . . I've used his site since I came here & my doc is impressed with the printout progress charts I've shown him.

Logging my food on the site is how I calculate the nutritive values of my meals when I say I eat 50-60g of carbs per day . . . when you create a report of "food", it shows charts of fiber, carbs, etc., and it also calculates daily food totals for you.

There is this site i seen an ad for its diabeticjournal.com does anyone use this site? is it helpful or a scam? i signed up for it however i wont pay for it after the 30day trial until i know its a good site.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't know he was running ads already, but the owner/builder of diabeticjournal.com is a thirtyish type 1 who's a member of this forum . . . I've used his site since I came here & my doc is impressed with the printout progress charts I've shown him.

Logging my food on the site is how I calculate the nutritive values of my meals when I say I eat 50-60g of carbs per day . . . when you create a report of "food", it shows charts of fiber, carbs, etc., and it also calculates daily food totals for you.
So your not scammed out of your money or anything? and its worth the price?

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Definitely not a scam. He's improving it all the time . . . the food database/recipes part is new, which is why there aren't any recipes yet! He's been getting it ready to upload people's meters too, and he told me which meter he'd have ready first, but I forgot which one. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts