The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am located in the NYC Tristate area and I've been diagnosed about 6 months ago with type 2 Diabetes. The PCP I have is not good when it comes to my illness. I am looking for good doctor that provides good support and guidance, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You'll learn that you will know more how to treat your diabetes then just about any pcp

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello,

I am located in the NYC Tristate area and I've been diagnosed about 6 months ago with type 2 Diabetes. The PCP I have is not good when it comes to my illness. I am looking for good doctor that provides good support and guidance, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Welcome Mr Mac. I'm new here as of yesterday. So far I have learned TONS! One of the Moderators here is from NY, maybe he can steer you in the direction of a good pcp.

Good luck! You will love it here too!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I think Dr Bernstein is in the NY area. He is the utimate diabetes doctor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ThoseBackPages said:
Welcome to the forum.

You'll learn that you will know more how to treat your diabetes then just about any pcp
Thanks I'm sure u are correct just need a little jump start

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Welcome, Mr. Mac! :welcome:

Best of luck in finding a good doc! I have much respect for Dr. Bernstein. He is a Type 1 diabetic, and he's been dealing with this illness for decades.

A good group of fellow diabetics is also key to success. (HINT: You found one!)

Please visit often, and keep us posted!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Mr.Mc. Hope you find lots of support on the forum. We can all use a little encouragement along the way particularly with this disease. Take care.

G

·
Welcome MrMac :) glad you found us. Hopefully you can find a doc that is prepared to help you get on the right track with managing your BGLs. It's important to have a good medical team behind you. I'm sure you will find this a great place for support and info. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
onlymep said:
Welcome MrMac :) glad you found us. Hopefully you can find a doc that is prepared to help you get on the right track with managing your BGLs. It's important to have a good medical team behind you. I'm sure you will find this a great place for support and info. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
Thank you. I will defiantly keep everyone posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts