The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other KU fans in the house? Were going all the way this year baby!!! I went to the WSU shocker game the other night too! Good game. It would be sweet if the Shocks took the NIT and the Hawks took the NCAA! :whoo:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Unwilling participant here!
I told the SO he's just screwing with me...he couldn't possibly be interested in ALL THOSE GAMES!
March Madness... it is madness.

Any other KU fans in the house? Were going all the way this year baby!!! I went to the WSU shocker game the other night too! Good game. It would be sweet if the Shocks took the NIT and the Hawks took the NCAA! :whoo:

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. It is madness! This is when it gets good!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Well, I wish I had known you were at the Shocker game. We could have met up. That is my team. I had to make the tough decision about whether to go to New York or spend the weekend in Dallas with my girlfriend. Dallas won out. I did see a bunch of Jayhawks on the road on my way down here last night.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I wish I had known you were at the Shocker game. We could have met up. That is my team. I had to make the tough decision about whether to go to New York or spend the weekend in Dallas with my girlfriend. Dallas won out. I did see a bunch of Jayhawks on the road on my way down here last night.
That was a good game. Man..can you believe the 3's that were going down?!:eek: crazy. And FYI... I would have went to NY;)

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For real? VCU? Wow. :mad:

LETS GO SHOCKERS!!!:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That was a crazy game. And if it wasn't for the awful call VCU got at the end of the shocker game, they wouldn't even be in the dance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts