The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
Dale,

You've probably figured this out for yourself, but just in case.

These numbers don't have to be limited to just the current figures. As you saw with your HbA1c you can load historical data too. It might give you a nice picture to see how your numbers have dropped back since March as evidence of your commitment and hard work/:first:

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dale,

You've probably figured this out for yourself, but just in case.

These numbers don't have to be limited to just the current figures. As you saw with your HbA1c you can load historical data too. It might give you a nice picture to see how your numbers have dropped back since March as evidence of your commitment and hard work/:first:
Thanks John, I still don't know if I have it correctly set up. My BG was over 300 when Dxed first week in March, myDoc did an A1c in late April, 6.7, but did not tell me. My first "official A1c is in three weeks. I am down 35 pounds, new diet, faithfully exercise 1 hour per day. My waking BG numbers are between high 90s to mid 100s. Usually around 105 but seem to be slowly creeping downward. Now I will see if my Stats are shown at the bottom of this post! LOL If not? I screwed up. Best regards-Dale :smash:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts