The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What sausages do you like to eat. Me well I like many like Dutch that I have with curly cale and I cannot think of the name of it. :rolleyes: There is another like BRATWURST sausages and the common other that seams that what butchers make well umm.... I don't know what they make. :rolleyes:

What's your favourite?? :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here we have a sausage called swiss sausage the skin is black there's emmenthal cheese +meat (beef,pork ,Veal)
another one is toulouse +italian sausages mild.I do love my sausages background of German in family from my mother's side Bye richard

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I had a sausage burrito yesterday. 60 carbs!! I needed 12 units of Humalog for it! It worked very well though. That is twice the number of carbs in my normal lunch.

I like Jimmy Dean sausage patties. That is probably not available in your country Peter. I like many kinds of sausages. I never met a sausage I did not like! I wish I could say the same about people. Lol!

Richard

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
When I was little, my Aunts and my Mom used to make blood sausage. That was always my favourite even though it's name isn't the greatest. Mom also made it at home for many years. When I moved out on my own, I bought some at a supermarket. Okay, that was awful. I never bought it at a store again.

My other favourites are kolbassa, pepperoni and liver sausage supreme with herbs.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This sounds YUM!! :D Last night I had some Italian pork sausages and they were nice. I must get some Bratworst some day as I have not had them for quite a while in fact there is a delicatessen in Frankston and see if they have any German sausages. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts