The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remember Moon's secret chocolate cake made with black beans? I was poking around that Healthy Indulgences website again today & Lauren has now perfected a white cake (or cupcakes) made with white beans. Healthy Indulgences: Healthy Cake with a Secret, Part 2- Gluten-Free Low Carb Yellow Cake! Yippee! :D

serving size: 1 cupcake 79g (no icing)
calories per serving: 149
calories from fat: 83
total fat: 9g
saturated fat: 5g
trans fat: 0g
cholesterol: 121mg
sodium: 336mg
total carbs: 10g
dietary fiber: 4g
sugars: 1g
--------------------------------------------
serving size: one cupcake iced 103g
calories per serving: 252
calories from fat: 183
total fat: 21g
saturated fat: 13g
trans fat: 0g
cholesterol: 151mg
sodium: 347mg
total carbs: 10g
dietary fiber: 4g
sugars: 2g
protein; 7g
vitamin A: 13%
vitamin C: 1%
calcium: 5%
iron: 5%

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Shanny - Can you check out the carb count on this recipe using your 'magic' carb finder? I'm confused because the net carb that is listed at the end of the recipe for the cupcake says one thing........but when I looked up the carb count for the white beans - it said something else.

·
Registered
741 Posts
lol thanx shanny I ended up at Lauren's blog and couldn't leave...I was cemented by her chocolatey goodies...that girly sure likes sweets lol

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shanny - Can you check out the carb count on this recipe using your 'magic' carb finder? I'm confused because the net carb that is listed at the end of the recipe for the cupcake says one thing........but when I looked up the carb count for the white beans - it said something else.
Gotcha - I added 'em to the original post. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.