The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Not only is today National Diabetes Day, November is National Diabetes Awareness month throughout the world. Should we be partying? :clap2::roll::dance::dance::violin::tea::drum:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a 46 year diabetic. The only way to reduce BS levels is to balance your exercise with your food and med 9Insulin or pills). You must become your pancreas. If BS is high, you need more exercise, less food or more insulin. Less stress helps. It all effects the results of your BS. Be good to yourself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hmm, so if I want to keep my numbers down, I need to exercise and eat less. Sorry Floyd but I have not been exercising at all, have been eatin alot on a LFHC diet and was able to bring down my A1C from a 14 to a 5.2 in less than 10 months and now living without meds successfully for a month now. So please people do what works for u.

Sent from my iPod touch using Diabetes

·
Registered
156 Posts
Whats the point of this? A man with diabetes has a diabetes day everyday :p
Did you do a simple internet search? Do you think a disease which affects close to three hundred million people and is one of the leading killers on the planet should not have a day set aside for awareness and celebration? Maybe if you were aware of the dangers in your youth, you would not be afflicted today.

About World Diabetes Day | International Diabetes Federation

1 - 9 of 9 Posts