The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is andrew sim. i m from kuching, malaysia. i had been a diabetes for 5 years. hope to get more friends & knowledge by joining this forum. thank you

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
:welcome: hello from Canada! We've truly got a global community here, nice to meet you!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Andrew, welcome! I have seen several diabetics online from Malaysia. Tell us more about yourself. Are you type 1, or type 2? What kind of diabetes management do you use? I hope you are doing well after 5 years of diabetes.

Ask all the questions you want, there are many experienced people here.

Richard

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome Andrew AND Hannahtan! Very good to find you both here today . . . I've heard good things from Malaysia from my grandson who bounced around over there for a few months last year.

We truly ARE a global community - headquartered in London and reaching all around the world. We have much to offer in the way of friends, knowledge, wisdom and experience . . . I hope you find the support you're looking for and that we can forge strong friendships.

Take care and do visit us often!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
my name is andrew sim. i m from kuching, malaysia. i had been a diabetes for 5 years. hope to get more friends & knowledge by joining this forum. thank you
Hello Andrew and :welcome: to the forum! There is a lot of reading to do on the forum, read what interests you and if you can't find something, just do a search. I hope you have time to visit often and take care.

·
Registered
203 Posts
You Have a Ton of Friends Right Here...

Glad you came across the forum and decided to jump in and become a member. You will find this forum and its members to be the most valuable resource, shoulder of support, and friendliest place on line! All of us need help with our treatment of diabetes, and you will find tons of help here!:)

Shalom,

Pastor Paul

G

·
Welcome Andrew :) and welcome Hannahtan :)
I have a good friend from KL too who now lives here. You will find lots of support and information on this forum. Tell us about what type of diabetes you have and how you currently manage it. Look forward to hearing your experiences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.