The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get the right to add a signature. It would be really nice to post my type and medication so that I do not have to add this to every post.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I think you should be able to use it already - by clicking the User CP button in the upper left corner, you can access all of your account settings, and Edit Signature is a coupla notches down on the menu under the heading of Settings & Options. If it isn't working, let us know. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I got it now. It must have just taken a few days for the link to appear.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I too am not able to enter my signature

I think I don't have the "Edit Signature" button. Under "Settings & Options" I can find only these four buttons: "Edit Avatar", "Edit Email & Password", "Edit Options", and "Edit Ignore List". Looked for the "Edit Signature" button elsewhere too on the "User CP" page but could not find it.

Regards,
Rad

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yours will activate when you get five posts, Rad . . . so hurry up! Talk to us! :D :D :D
Thanks Shanny.

Now just two posts more to go :)

Regards,
Rad

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
No, it isn't compulsory. Many of us list our meds & management methods, which makes it easier in discussions when we can see all the things that might have some bearing on the ups/downs of our management.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.