The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been with him 25yrs... thru kidney/pancreas transplants & below-knee amputation. He's a sailor, we go offshore for long periods, and will continue to! I'm joining to get answers to occasional questions- a major one (re emergency situation low blood sugars) will come soon.;)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Have been with him 25yrs... thru kidney/pancreas transplants & below-knee amputation. He's a sailor, we go offshore for long periods, and will continue to! I'm joining to get answers to occasional questions- a major one (re emergency situation low blood sugars) will come soon.;)
Welcome aboard (hehe) Mary!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome, Maryland. You'll surely find your answers here - there is so much wisdom & experience on this board. I'm one of the newbies to diabetes, but you'll meet lots of people who have met the challenges & can advise you.

take care and hurry back!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hello Maryland and welcome to Diabetes Forum! There is a wealth of information to be found on here. We are ready for your questions! Please take the time and visit often!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Welcome Maryland! Glad to meet you. Look forward to getting to know you...we are all here to support each other :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts