The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A1ace said:
Hello, I'm a 23 year old type 1 diabetic for 17 years now. I am suffering from peripheral neuropathy in my feet and legs and gastroparesis for about a year now. My blood sugar levels range from low hundreds to high twos and higher on bad days which are more often than they should be but my endocrinologist and I are working on this. But In this year I have noticed tremendously that my erections are now..how can I say...half cocked, semi-hard, just not what it should or used to be.i also am not ejaculating when I climax and my organs are less fulfilling. WHAT CAN BE THE REASON FOR THIS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?? Please help and keep in contact with me...i am new to the forum and very nervous now :/ thank you!!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Nerve damage like you are experiencing with your neuropathy causes muscle weakness. That weakness can lead to ED (erectile dysfunction). Many diabetics experience this problem. If you get good control and improve your diabetes health, your condition may improve. I had neuropathy in my feet several years ago, but tighter control and my using a pump caused all the symptoms of my neuropathy to disappear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts