The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With pain in my heart, I traded my Cozmo pump for the paradigm 722. I didn't have the chance to choose a pump. The hospital made a decision that all cozmo users have to return their pump to get the paradigm 722.

I've been on the paradigm for 9 days now and I'm still getting acquainted. I hear there's software available? Does any of you uses the software? Is it worth the buy? What does it offer? Can you personalize your pump with it? Can you change the menu? (I don't have the sensor nor the meter, so I would like to skip it from the menu).

Looking forward to your responses!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Cathy I wish I could help you. I use the paradigm 522 which is the same pump as yours but with a smaller resevoir. I have not used the software but I should give it a try. I suppose I am not enthusiastic about the software because i am keeping my A1c below 6.0 and having no complications or problems. Maybe someone can answer your questions. I am sure they would be answered on DD.

Richard

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cathy I wish I could help you. I use the paradigm 522 which is the same pump as yours but with a smaller resevoir. I have not used the software but I should give it a try. I suppose I am not enthusiastic about the software because i am keeping my A1c below 6.0 and having no complications or problems. Maybe someone can answer your questions. I am sure they would be answered on DD.

Richard
Thank you for the advice Richard. I'll look into it.
By the way, your A1C has gone down with 0.2 again?? You're amazing..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts