The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I need or have the 'stand in front of open fridge' looking for something to snack on . I reach for a
sugar free pickle's... I buy them 4jars at a time . I never ever run out. :love:

they hit the spot & are just the thing. However they are bad when you are drinking diet pepsi. :eek::nono:

G

·
when I need or have the 'stand in front of open fridge' looking for something to snack on . I reach for a
sugar free pickle's... I buy them 4jars at a time . I never ever run out. :love:

they hit the spot & are just the thing. However they are bad when you are drinking diet pepsi. :eek::nono:
It's a slice of cheese for me. This is why I buy the 40 slice box. :)

Fortunately my sweet tooth was diminishing long before I was diagnosed with diabetes, so I rarely lust after the forbidden goodies and never have them in the house.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Pickles and mustard. both items have no carbs OR calories

i don't like either, go figure. i didnt like them when i was healthy, and tried them after getting sick, still cant eat them.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh its chunks of cheese & olives for me too. maybe a boiled egg even a spoonfull of peanut butter.

But when I want 'something' sweet, I go for the bread/butter pickle lol works everytime.

I have nothing in my house that I can't eat . No forbiddin items..

I do make sweets that I can eat with the stuff I can have. when I have nothing made , thats when I grab a few sweet pickles. I never did like the dill or sour ones.

It just works for me.

·
WHAT, I got D
3,849 Posts
For me its a big square of KeriGold Cheddar, I lay it on a plate and smash as much art sweetener into it as I can. Cheese cake by the spoonful.

Reactions: Carolina

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I love cheese, no carb yogurt with a little granola in it, handfuls of nuts and sometimes just water is enough to squash my appetite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts