The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started to get extremely sore at the top of and inbetween my legs (in the creases). I have tried using an antibiotic cream that the dr gave me when the scar on my back breaks out in a sore on occasion but it has very lttle effect. Also Sudocream is too painfully to use as it is quite raw. I have tried keeping it as dry as possible.Anyone else had this problem and is it to do with Db anyway?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your input.
Have been able to keep it dry and now it's "healed" I use Sudocrem regularly to protect the area. It's working so far.
(Fingers crossed!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Delayed onset muscle soreness is quite common and quite annoying, particularly for those beginning an exercise program or adding new activities. A beginning exerciser who bikes 10 miles, followed by push-ups and sit-ups is likely to experience muscle pain and soreness in the next day or two.
Thankyou for your input, but, with all respects may I suggest that you read the complete thread as your suggestions are way off kilter and nothing to do with my original complaint.
And oblige.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.