The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I have recently started to get extremely sore at the top of and inbetween my legs (in the creases). I have tried using an antibiotic cream that the dr gave me when the scar on my back breaks out in a sore on occasion but it has very lttle effect. Also Sudocream is too painfully to use as it is quite raw. I have tried keeping it as dry as possible.Anyone else had this problem and is it to do with Db anyway?
Not sure that this has anything to do with diabetes. But I have some problems with the skin in the creases. I have tried everything on the market and there is really nothing that I can use to help it. Most powders and creams just sting and cause more pain since the areas are raw. My dermatologist just told me to use some powder and to keep the area clean. I have a steroid cream that she told me that I could use, but it didn't help. If you find something that works, let us know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.