The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be posting on this tread every week. Today is the first day so here goes!

7/18/11 307.4 lbs:redface: Hopefully the red face will be gone soon!

Reactions: jwags and Shanny

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I will be posting on this tread every week. Today is the first day so here goes!

Go, Spud, Go! I'm rooting for ya! :cheer2:

Reactions: sandpointspud

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Good Luck Spud. Linda, I've lost a lot of weight but it came off in small segments and then I would plateau for 6 months or more. Sometimes I have even gained a little. My lowest was last fall, but over the winter I put 5 pounds on and it has stayed on. Even walking 4 miles a day and eating 40 carbs won't make it budge. When my body decides to get rid of it, it will go back down. The important thing is the way you look in your clothes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted mine along with my fbg today so you can follow my progress on the fbg board: 236# today.
Hey Shanny, Whats the fbg board?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hey Shanny, Whats the fbg board?
Shanny is talking about this thread.

My weight has stopped dropping, too. Kind of frustrating. I have cut out most carbs but it won't go down.

·
Registered
206 Posts

Happy start of a thread and... put a pound of butter in your fridge! :)

A belt works wonders too. You 'travel' from one hole to the other. I never thought I'd run out of holes but I did. My belt now needs another hole. Or a smaller belt? But I'm quite attached to this one now :eek:

Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Hey - only 7.5 lbs to get into the 200's!! :boxing:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

7/24/11 300.2 I sure dont expect this every week, but next goal is under 290. Maybe in next2 weeks

·
Registered
690 Posts
7/24/11 300.2 I sure dont expect this every week, but next goal is under 290. Maybe in next2 weeks
YEA! So excited for you! I am aiming for under 200 now.I am so close at 204.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts