The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im new in the Forum and This is my first post:),
Well, I was investigating about this and i found Several Forums and web sites about this!!!

But however I couldn't find any think exactly do you know only this Stem Cell Clinic's page: ( -regenobody- google it please, cause i couldn't
Put the url here) .
Im considering in doing this new procedure, but im not very sure Yet. What do you think about this and the clinic?
Thank you very much
Bye-

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hello FloGfx, I can help you over getting this link to show what Stem Cell Reserch is doing to Diabetes as this is very interesting. :D
Also welcome to DF too as this site is a great place to get answers from and of course fun.
PM me with the URL an I will post it here. ;):D

Reactions: javierofavela

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would not trust that website for one second. All of the information that they have is copy/pasted almost directly from wikipedia. Stinks of scam to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not trust that website for one second. All of the information that they have is copy/pasted almost directly from wikipedia. Stinks of scam to me.

OMG!!!
Do you think so?
Well i'll keep looking but thank you very much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OMG!!!
Do you think so?
Well i'll keep looking but thank you very much.
I get a very bad vibe from it. Aslo, they are based in the dominican republic. Not that there is anything wrong with the dominican republic, but as they are outside the US, god knows what sort of practice standards they have.

I think you should stop looking for clinics that claim to offer stem cell therapise online. I can almost guarantee you that even if it looks legit, they will take advantage of you.

The science behind it is still very young, and there are very few diseases which can be successfully treated with stem cells at the moment. There are a lot of stem cell therapies for type 2 diabetes currently undergoing research in various human clinical trials, but I am not aware of any that have been approved for general use.

My best advice to you would be to talk to your doctor about it. He will be more up to date on the treatments which are safe, and those which are scams.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
663 Posts
A link?

I think that this is what is referred to in terms of what could be a cure. As I would say, "Are we there yet"

Here am I crossed fingers and legs and god knows what else. :p:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts