The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
Here in Serbia,we have an excellent genetic lab and because of that our media talks a lot how diabetics can be cured with stem-cell treatment .....:confused:
What is stem-cell treatment how all that functions?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Stem cells are very early cells, found in umbilical cord blood of newborns and in fetuses, which is why two cells coming together can grow into a very complex human being. These cells have the ability to become anything, muscle cells, brain cells, nerve cells, isle of inlet cells, etc. Scientists are working on ways to use these cells to cure diabetes, repair spinal cord damage, help stroke victims, etc. It is very exciting research, I think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stem Cell Enhancers: The NEW Science

Stem Cell Enhancers: The NEW Science
Standing singly, away from all the controversy, some of the scientific community is giving rise to the world's very first patented, organic stem cell enhancer. With only a single dose of this modern day amazement your body can begin the renewal process. In fact, within just one hour after taking this wonder supplement,three to 4 million, yes MILLION stem cells are added to your bloodstream and go to work.

StemEnhance is a revolutionary breakthrough, all natural product that supports adult stem cell physiology. It's the first patented product on the market in the latest phytoceutical category called "Stem Cell Enhancers".

As we age, the number and quality of stem cells that circulate in our body gradually decrease, leaving our body more susceptible to injury and other age-related health challenges. StemTech Health Science's Stem Enhance is the alternative to the controversial stem cells we hear about in the news. Patented Product StemEnhance supports the natural release of stem cells to promote optimal healing and stem cell physiology.

Officials at StemTech Health Sciences were aiming for Stem Enhance sales of $100,000 in the first month. Which was a hearty goal in itself. Imagine their astonishment when the 1st month's sales totaled over $1,000,000 and it just keeps rising.Stem Enhance: New Stem Cell Developments[/url] office 970-985-4076

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My wife is very interested for this kind of treatment,she is willing to gave a birth to a another child,to get stem-cells for our 4 year old daughter,with type 1 diabetes....
Problem is that keeping those cells alive(freezed) cost 1500 euros,in a special bank in Brusells,and we don`t know how much time we have to keep them there :( ....
What do you think,when this mothod will be funkcional?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I don't know when it will be functional for diabetes, Nenad. But I am pretty sure it's been done to put stem cells in bone marrow of leukemia patients. I think I would have another child to love and to help another of my children.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't know when it will be functional for diabetes, Nenad. But I am pretty sure it's been done to put stem cells in bone marrow of leukemia patients. I think I would have another child to love and to help another of my children.
My wife is an type 1 diabetic,and it is hard for her,in third world healt system,to get pregnant and born alive child(it is hard to understand if you live in USA,Canada etc) if you don`t have really,really big stimulation....That`a why I am asking...
Love is for sure most important stimulation!!!
Sorry for my bad English,I might wrote this better formulated....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry, Nenad. I forgot your wife is also diabetic. And what if the second child was diabetic, too? There is a lot to consider. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide. Your English is just fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As we age

As we age, the number and quality of stem cells that circulate in our body gradually decrease, leaving our body more susceptible to injury and other age-related health challenges. StemTech Health Science's Stem Enhance is the alternative to the controversial stem cells we hear about in the news. Patented Product StemEnhance supports the natural release of stem cells to promote optimal healing and stem cell physiology.

Officials at StemTech Health Sciences were aiming for Stem Enhance sales of $100,000 in the first month. Which was a hearty goal in itself. Imagine their astonishment when the 1st month's sales totaled over $1,000,000 and it just keeps rising.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I am so sorry, Nenad. I forgot your wife is also diabetic. And what if the second child was diabetic, too? There is a lot to consider. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide. Your English is just fine.
She got diabetes from a virus, she don`t have genetical diabetes...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I'm from Hungary and I heard about the Olimpiq StemxCell. This is a new hungarian food suplement which can help to increase the number of stem cells in our bone marrow. This product is very wanted suplement in Europe (in German, in Switzerland, in Slovakia, in Poland). A users are suffered mainly from diabetes, cancer, problem of eyesight, desable or after hospital treatment. I don't know if it works or not. According to the company with its impact the stem cell storages of the bone marrow allocate minimum of 75% stem cells to the circulation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I`m very curious how this Obama`s (good!) dision will afect on stem-cell research and curing diabetes...I hope for quiklier results!
@ olimpiq :Is there in Hungary any lab with bank that works whit stem cell?Hungary is closer then Belgium to me....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Nenad. There are more stem cell banks in Hungary, but they are expensive, for 20 years it cost 1300-1500 Euros. The hungarian food suplement (it is not medicine for legal reason only), the Olimpic StemxCell is sort of suplement which can increase the number of stem cells in the bone marrow of adults. The company exports it to Germany, to Switzerland, to Slowakia, to Poland etc. It can help for the diabetes, because of the higher number of stem cell in bone marrow. If you need more information or experience of users, or more information how it works, healthyhuman.eu.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Nenad. There are more stem cell banks in Hungary, but they are expensive, for 20 years it cost 1300-1500 Euros. The hungarian food suplement (it is not medicine for legal reason only), the Olimpic StemxCell is sort of suplement which can increase the number of stem cells in the bone marrow of adults. The company exports it to Germany, to Switzerland, to Slowakia, to Poland etc. It can help for the diabetes, because of the higher number of stem cell in bone marrow. If you need more information or experience of users, or more information how it works, healthyhuman.eu.
Yes,I saw that already :)
Whan the time come, I will know what to do(I hope)....:cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think with the new administration in the USA that we might see more of a global look on stem cell research... I do hope that is the case although I am not 100% hopeful on it curing diabetes it sure would be a wonderful thought and I am 150% sure I would be first in line to let them experiment on my body...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I totaly agree whith you!
I read about same results that King's College Hospital in Londonu done....They need to do some more work to make it funkcional...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read some articles about stem-cell treatment in children diabetes and I`m pretty sure that diabetes in children will be fully curable for 10 years...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts