The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
We use our own well water which is free for the price of the pump. From everything thing I've seen about structured water, it's pseudoscience at best & out-n-out quackery at worst.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some structured water out there is pretty expensive with ongoing costs. I've seen one that doesn't have any maintenance. what do you do to clean your well water? or are you in a sandy area with no pollution? around here, there is a lot of pollution.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Our well is a deep one - over 100'. We're in a rural area of karst topography (Ozark Mountains/Salem plateau) & our well water comes outta the ground clean - we've had it tested.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Sounds like you live in a mountain area. Your water may be naturally structured!
The Ozarks aren't what you'd really call "mountains" but that's the name of the Ozark region covering southern Missouri, northern Arkansas & eastern Oklahoma. Our water is simply water - lots of mineral, ice cold, refreshing and tasty.

Let's have no more talk about structured water. This is all about getting you separated from your money.

A Chemistry professor elaborates on structured water

·
Registered
710 Posts
I find it much easier to structure my water when it's frozen and I have a power saw available. The liquid form is much more difficult to corral.

Jen

·
Registered
221 Posts
I had to install a mini RO filter for drinking purpose recently as our bore water was found with more salts. I am even planning one for the entire house as the clothes are also turning slitely yellowish, and water might harm the skin and hair and might also ingest while having bath. Bottled mineral water is available easily but I dont trust their bottling plants as I can clearly see green sediment or floating particles in the bottles.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I had to install a mini RO filter for drinking purpose recently as our bore water was found with more salts. I am even planning one for the entire house as the clothes are also turning slitely yellowish, and water might harm the skin and hair and might also ingest while having bath. Bottled mineral water is available easily but I dont trust their bottling plants as I can clearly see green sediment or floating particles in the bottles.
Yikes! My well water is definitely "mineral" water, and it'll turn the laundry dingy if I don't use special conditioning products, but no floaters or green sediment, thank goodness! :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any of you using structured water? I'm interested in your experiences.
Yes I have been using structured water from the Bio Disc and it works. My condition is good. The only challenge is getting the right device which can get you structured water. There are many on the market claiming to structure water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.