322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked me BG after dinner and it was a 99!!!!!,

Reactions: Shanny and Gizmo

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
From one of your previous posts:

i have been working hard at keeping my BG down through diet, exercise, and 1000mg of metformine 2xday. i have rarely ever got any of my numbers below 100...

my FBG's are still in the 115-125 range, but my pre/post meals are 117-135.
Under 100, and in such a short time. This is fantastic!!! Congratulations, keep up the good work and keep us posted.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
:peace: Good On Ya! :peace:​

·
Registered
203 Posts
How Disappointing?

According to the title, I thought this was going to be a World War II story about submarines, so, you can clearly see why I was disappointed. :D

Honestly, I want to rejoice with you, and praise you for the good work. That sounds like something is going right in your war with diabetes, and I wish you continued success.

Pastor Paul

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Sorry Tracy, that first sub-100 score doesnt count until you've danced around a table three times with a chicken on your head. That's just the way we roll here. ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So to continue the good news. Before bed I was 86. Yes I said 86! Then this morning my FBG was 98. I don't know where these sub 100 numbers came from but WooHooo! I will take them.

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey anyone got a chicken, I got some dancing to do.

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Awesome! May they keep on keepin' on ...

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Hey anyone got a chicken, I got some dancing to do.
Don't have a chicken, but I look forward to the video. :popcorn:

Another Forum requirement. I'm sure it's in the FAQs, somewhere.

Oh, and ... Woo-Hoo! indeed.

Reactions: canadiandude

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we i am not sure what my body has decided to do, but i am happy with it. friday morning i was frustrated because i had a 124 for my FBG which fit into my 118 average. but since then 102,107,97, and 98. i have only had one reading fasting or post meal that has been above 100 in the last 2 days. it feels like i have some level of control, or atleast for now. but i will take it where ever i can.

Reactions: Shanny
1 - 13 of 13 Posts