Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.....

Been getting some great advise on here lately. What are some supplements that you guys/gals recommend?

Anything anyone takes for balancing blood sugars or for blood sugar support?

or anything herbs or anything else like cinnamon, bitter melon, omega 3's ?

What works and what doesn't work...I know it probably depends on the person and what else they may have going on health wise...but im always interested in hearing what others are doing. I would discuss with my Dr first..but he doesn't seem to discuss any natural/herbal stuff..seems he is usually pushing meds and quite honestly, I am getting tired of it. :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts
What works best for me is..... (you guessed it).... diet! With plenty of fats.

I do supplement, but that is for other things and not for blood sugar control. There are lots of claims out there that an herb or other supplement will help BG, but the claims usually are found only on those sites that sell the product.

I don't think you'd get any mainstream medical person to recommend natural/herbal stuff - heck, they hardly can keep up with meds/drugs and that's only because they have the reps visiting them regularly. I have only known one doctor that was in both "camps" and she wasn't all that good with either approach.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.