The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wish to know if anybody had surgery for restoration of sensation in the foot or for treatment of burning in the foot by decompression of several nerves in the leg and foot. I will be thank ful to know about the results. Thank you very much

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I have never heard of this kind of surgery. Is it done in your country? When I had neuropathy in my feet, I tightened my control and stopped having so many highs and lows. The better control caused my neuropathy symptoms to disappear. It is high blood combined with frequent changes from highs to lows that causes diabetes complications.

Richard

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
i wish to know if anybody had surgery for restoration of sensation in the foot or for treatment of burning in the foot by decompression of several nerves in the leg and foot. I will be thank ful to know about the results. Thank you very much
I am only aware of triple nerve release surgery. You can read about it at Dellon.com Pain Relief for Neuropathy Pain, Groin & joint Pain, foot drop - HOME. I do not know of anyone who has had the surgery. There may be some testimonials on the Dellon site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts