The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you don't know, during the summer months, Walmart carries snow cone machines, and they also carry sugar free Jelly Belly brand snow cone syrup in different flavors. It has no carbs and is sweetened with sucralose. Besides snow cones, you can use it to make slushies, and it says on the bottle if you dilute it half with water and freeze, you can make ice pops. It isn't real thick like pancake syrup, but I do use it on pancakes and over ice cream. I'll bet it could also be used in cooking and baking. It's good stuff.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Gizmo said:
In case you don't know, during the summer months, Walmart carries snow cone machines, and they also carry sugar free Jelly Belly brand snow cone syrup in different flavors. It has no carbs and is sweetened with sucralose. Besides snow cones, you can use it to make slushies, and it says on the bottle if you dilute it half with water and freeze, you can make ice pops. It isn't real thick like pancake syrup, but I do use it on pancakes and over ice cream. I'll bet it could also be used in cooking and baking. It's good stuff.
Good to know. One of the other teachers at work was going to by a snow cone machine for summer school and was going to use juice but I'll let her know about this

Reactions: Dodie37737
1 - 2 of 2 Posts