The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start my day out by testing high, it seems like the rest of the day I test high. Does anyone see that as a trend for their day? How frustrating!:confused:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
My stupid DP often makes morning my high for the day. Since I don't eat much in the way of carbs, it's usually downhill from there. Right now I'm at 95, but just you wait - I'll be back up over 100 by morning! :(

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
When I start my day out by testing high, it seems like the rest of the day I test high. Does anyone see that as a trend for their day? How frustrating!:confused:
Oh yeah...I chase it back down for at least half the day. SO frustrating!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
And true to my prediction, I was 127 this morning. Two hours later I was still 127 when the nurse checked me in Same Day Surgery, and two hours after that I was 128 following the breakfast buffet at Shoney's and an hour-long ride home.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
And true to my prediction, I was 127 this morning. Two hours later I was still 127 when the nurse checked me in Same Day Surgery, and two hours after that I was 128 following the breakfast buffet at Shoney's and an hour-long ride home.
wow...128 after a breakfast buffet? I would have been over the moon :p

·
Registered
710 Posts
I hate starting the day high....once it's up there, even if I hit it with extra insulin, those high numbers just keep on commin'! Too bad there's not a MetaboMeter that will monitor every metabolic function so you can determine what the culprit is.....

Jen

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I hate starting the day high....once it's up there, even if I hit it with extra insulin, those high numbers just keep on commin'! Too bad there's not a MetaboMeter that will monitor every metabolic function so you can determine what the culprit is.....

Jen
That would be nice....I was high after a lunch of chicken salad with 5 crackers....celery with a little cream cheese and a few strawberries. No idea where that came from. So irritating!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts