Diabetes Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the discussions? Click here!

Thank you for a great report...!!!

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Strawberry 
#1 ·
I had my scheduled Dr. app. yesterday. I knew it would be a good one because my numbers had been good all quarter. However I never expected anything close as to what I got...

A1c .... 5.6, cholesterol (every thing within normal), weight loss 46 lb., all blood test normal, AND...

...He took me off glipizide and actos...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...!!!!!!!:D

I can't imagine what my life would be like if I had not stumbled on this forum Jan.11, 2011 ...

bugg :peace:grateful to all his sweet friends..!!!

#2 ·
wow that is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!! great work

Reactions: Bugg
#6 ·
Well another Qt. has gone by and I had my scheduled Doctors appointment this past Friday. I again want to express my gratitude to this forum for gathering such a wonderful bunch of sweet people who are willing to share their success and knowledge of this terrible disease.

I had another great report. In fact I no longer take Januvia, (janumet) now only metformin. :D I can't express to you how much I appreciate your help and friendship.

bugg:pgiven another chance

#10 ·
Your numbers are "awesome". I'm jealous as I would love to get such a good report. Keep up the good work and do give my best to your wife as her recipe for the breakfast casserole has made my life so much easier. :) :):p

#8 ·
You're an inspiration to me Bugg, I see how long you have had this and it inspires me to stay on track. You are another reason this forum is so great.

#9 ·
Bugg, you are da man! Good Job on the great blood workup! So happy for you. I go at the end of November (this month) for my next blood work, and honestly I am getting rather apprehensive already. I know it will be better, but I'm still scared. I want to really get some great results myself, but I've had times when my numbers have been up and down. Well, I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.