The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Among all the usual causes/triggers of Diabetes these Scientists have yet another theory about the cause of diseases that we see today.

I don't know about any of you but I have never blamed anyone for my getting Diabetes. Not hard to do since we didn't know anyone in our Family with Diabetes before my Brothers and I got it. I certainly didn't blame God either.

I did kind of think that thousands of years ago, some Folks had messed around in one way or another and had created the beginning cells/germs of the one or two diseases which evolved and multiplied in some way. But that was just a faraway thought. These Scientists' theory(you may have heard of it) is far more interesting, a bit far-fetched but may hold water.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Terrie, I watched the first video and then put watching the others on my list of "things to do". Lol! You should see my list that was started over a year ago. There are things on there that I do not recall and I wish I could. If I try to track them down and cannot do so then I mark them off. I am afraid that that is about the only way most of these things will get "done" or at least be "out of the way". I hope you do not become this way when you are my age. Do you have a list like this too? Lol!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! You got me rolling again Richard. Okay, I will watch All of the videos Again just for you. Then I will send them to you in Kingston via brain-wave(not to be confused with micro-wave ;) ). You must be sitting.

If this doesn't work, then I will be sending Anita a set of the videos with a rope to tie you up and make you watch them. :D I guarantee, you will be sitting.

Yes, I have a similar list Ricard but it's in my brain. Occasionally, I check it and then close it cause the stuff that I usually don't want to do, is the first things that pop-up. I think your written list is Better. Doh! I still haven't found the button in my brain that enables me to mark-off or delete the ones that I don't want to do. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts