The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

The "Just Say What's on My Goofy Mind" Thread. Feel free to participate.

1555 Views 19 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  itissteve
I'm starting a new thread because no one has posted in the old one since 2018. Credit to mbuster for the original.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
馃巺Santa's 25 Acre North Pole Home Tour is on Zillow馃槉
Santa's House | Zillow
Reactions: 1
As a reminder that not every attempt at art turns out as nicely as it did on YouTube or Martha Stewart's TV show, 20 Christmas Fails (a few are NSFW)
  • Haha
I've never had an odd pet, but this guy wins the challenge!
Keeping a grocery store lobster as a pet
I passed a local driving school. Painted on the side of the student car was "I'm learning. What's your excuse?"
Reactions: 2
"What's your excuse" is better than "You better hope I got insurance"
It's a sign of age when you read a celebrity magazine or watch an awards show and don鈥檛 know who any of them are.
It's a sign of age when you read a celebrity magazine or watch an awards show and don鈥檛 know who any of them are.
That is almost always me.
Ditto. But is it age or loss of interest, LOL?

I find I do that a lot watching the Top Ten song/artist countdown of most decades past the 60's - late 80's. Or 99% of the Masked Singer reveals.
I've got the 80s down hard (special time in my life). I start losing the musical thread around the 90s and the movie star/TV threads around the 2000s. tbf some of these people I just see in headlines and I wonder why they get even that much head space in my life.
1984, really????? Is it just me, or does it seem that Ghostbusters just came out a few years ago. Went to Ghostbusters Aftermath with the grandkids this afternoon. I've been noticing this a lot lately!!!
I am convinced when it comes to movies and television, there is no new idea as good as an old idea. Or at least that's how people seem to think...
What I'm noticing is that I can't believe how long ago some movies were made that I watch. Time has flown by so fast. BH and I look at each other and say "No way" when we hit the guide or info button to see the year.
My wife and I do that with music. We'll be listening to an all-request music radio show we like, hear a song that was a hit when we were growing up, and count back to realize it's now 50 years old. 馃槵
Who wants to go for a ride on my big green tractor?
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Tractor

It would be more real if you're a little bit color blind.
See less See more
I think I might have just enough room on my city-lot backyard to turn that tractor around. No more than that, though. :ROFLMAO:
  • Love
  • Haha
I think I might have just enough room on my city-lot backyard to turn that tractor around. No more than that, though. :ROFLMAO:
Finally got to spend a little time on it, hope you have a good size back yard, it doesn't have a very tight turning radius.
Sitting here waiting on HGTV to knock on the door to tell me I won the HGTV 2022 Dream Home. I'm ready to move up north. Kind of tired of doing winter prep down here 3 times a month for 3 months. 65 F this morning at 6 AM, supposed to 26 F in the morning.
Good luck, mbuster. 馃槂

At least up here, winter prep sticks. Once you do it, you're done. Unfortunately, you have to do it in October and it's good until around April. I always get a hoot out of the Lowe's and Home Depot ads suggesting in March that it's time to think spring. It never is here. Talk to us in May.

7*F here atm. Supposed to be below zero tonight.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.