Diabetes Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the discussions? Click here!

They put me on insulin today

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  foodahollic 
I'm sorry, Rolaids. It's disheartening when you're working to avoid an outcome and it arrives anyway. I wish you the best in adapting. Please let us know how we can support you.

foodahollic, the mods here do not alter posts without telling the poster about it (unless it's clearly inappropriate content, like spam advertising or hate speech, neither of which apply to the posts I've seen from you -- and then you'd be banned from the forum anyway). So I'm not sure what happened that apparently modified your post. It is possible for users to edit posts for a while after making them. It also is possible that an unrefreshed Web page or a browser cache issue showed you different text than existed before.

But I can tell you that we don't do that kind of thing here. If we have to have a post altered, we remove the post from visibility while we discuss it with the poster via Private Message (called Conversations here). Looking at the conversations that have taken place recently, I don't see that anything like that has gone on. I wish I had something more concrete to tell you.

If you have more information about this, please take it to a conversation/private message with me or @mbuster, the other mod here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.