The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi, scouterboy. We're glad you found us. Because you have been dealing with the big D since 1960, you probaby have some good advice to give. If you have any questions, ask away. :welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, scouterboy. We're glad you found us. Because you have been dealing with the big D since 1960, you probaby have some good advice to give. If you have any questions, ask away. :welcome:
thanks....well just cant seem to get anything that will quinch my thirst....any suggestions ?
hey is there a chat room available on here ?

·
Registered
741 Posts
hi scouter and welcome...what are your blood sugar levels like? I seem to get crazy thirsty when mine are high

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Scouter, I feel certain that you are a type 1 diabetic, like me. I was diagnosed in 1945, when I was 6. If we have good control, we can have long healthy lives. Ask all the questions you want.

Continuing thirst with diabetes usually occurs when the blood sugar level runs high for a long period of time. Since you have had diabetes for 51 years you should know this. Haven't you had this problem before?

I live in Kingston, NY. I see you are in NY too. In which part of NY do you live?

Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts