The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
In the blogging world I am known as Aunt Jayne and Allerjay
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in July of 2007 and I am still managing to control with diet and exercise.
I am still working on losing weight but since my diagnosis, I have lost nearly 80lb.
I am a 911 dispatcher at CFB Borden - a job I really love, but I am on my butt most of the time:p
I am really happy to have found this site. I have a few questions and I would like to learn as much as I can about this disease.
Take care of you,
Jaynetype2

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hello everyone!
In the blogging world I am known as Aunt Jayne and Allerjay
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in July of 2007 and I am still managing to control with diet and exercise.
I am still working on losing weight but since my diagnosis, I have lost nearly 80lb.
I am a 911 dispatcher at CFB Borden - a job I really love, but I am on my butt most of the time:p
I am really happy to have found this site. I have a few questions and I would like to learn as much as I can about this disease.
Take care of you,
Jaynetype2
Welcome to Diabetes Forum Aunt Jayne! So glad that you found this forum. Great job on your weight loss! Ask all of the questions you want, there is a wealth of information to be found here. I hope that you have time to visit us often!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Here I am, being redundant again awreddy, but it's good to see you again and I hope we see you often! :D

Thank you for joining us!

·
Registered
203 Posts
A Warm Welcome to Our Friend in Canada...

... it is always great to meet people from all around this world, and while you are not that far from our doorstep, you are from the 'great nation of Canada.'

BTW, enjoyed your nation's presentation and hosting of the Olympics :canada: You all should be extremely proud, it was one fantastic show, from the opening ceremony to the closing night.:clap2:

Now, back on topic... I would like to welcome you to the board, and it is my hope that you become a long time member, as well as a contributer to this great board.

You will soon find out, that no matter what your question is, there are people on this board who have been there already, and ready to provide you with comfort, hope, and good sound advice. And while nothing here should take the place of medical advice, the fact that someone, somewhere has experienced what you are now going through, is the most comforting part of this great group.

Shalom,

Pastor Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts