The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi dears,

I am Haman Aviv from Middle East. Not too young to have diabetes because I am in my 40s now. I need to participate in this forum and interact with people who are also struggling with diabetes.

Hope I introduced myself in brief. Now, I want to enter into discussions hopefully this forum can help me a lot for members being very knowledgeable and experienced. I am going through a very tough period of my life. Your support is very essential for me.

Cheers to all.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi dears,

I am Haman Aviv from Middle East. Not too young to have diabetes because I am in my 40s now. I need to participate in this forum and interact with people who are also struggling with diabetes.

Hope I introduced myself in brief. Now, I want to enter into discussions hopefully this forum can help me a lot for members being very knowledgeable and experienced. I am going through a very tough period of my life. Your support is very essential for me.

Cheers to all.
Hi Haman Aviv,

welcome here. Do you have diabetes type 1 or 2? What medication are you on?

Good that you found us. This is a nice and helpful community.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Haman Aviv,

welcome here. Do you have diabetes type 1 or 2? What medication are you on?

Good that you found us. This is a nice and helpful community.
Hi meurtelken,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am type 2 but in a very pathetic situation now. Even two sulfonylureas (Amaryl and Prandin) do not control my diabetes. I have a post in the relevant section and any input from you will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are many helpful and friendly people here with a lot of knowledge. I'm sure you will find the right drugs and diet needed to control your diabetes. Sometimes it takes some trial and error. Good luck. Travel this road with us!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi meurtelken,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am type 2 but in a very pathetic situation now. Even two sulfonylureas (Amaryl and Prandin) do not control my diabetes. I have a post in the relevant section and any input from you will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You are willing to improve your treatment and that's the way to go my friend.

Cathy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts