The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm going to try and upload the picture of the dinner I made tonight. I made breaded pork chops with "mashed potatoes"....but with a twist! The pork chops were breaded in egg wash and then coconut flour, brown in skillet in coconut oil and placed in oven at 400 degrees for around 30 minutes (flipped after 15). The "mashed potatoes" was from a recipe for Garlic Mashed Potatoes made with cauliflower, and had butter, cream cheese, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Totally awesome! Totally Low Carb and High Fat. And it was delicious! Even the hubby and daughter liked it! :D

Okay, I'm having difficulty uploading the picture. I don't know why but it keeps telling me upload failed? I'll figure it out and get it on here.

·
Registered
916 Posts
that most likely is becuz your pic is to big.

Shanny is always having to resize mine. they will knock your eye out hahahaha

I am glad more ppl are posting pic of thier food. I am a avid pic taker lol.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that most likely is becuz your pic is to big.

Shanny is always having to resize mine. they will knock your eye out hahahaha

I am glad more ppl are posting pic of thier food. I am a avid pic taker lol.
Okay, I'll allow Shanny to resize, but it won't even let me load the darn thing. Keeps saying file failed to load? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
916 Posts
are you using photobucket? thats what I use for my pictures.

I can't upload from any pics that are on my PC file. On facebook I can tho. But not any type of forum,has to be uploaded from Photobucket.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Now that is getting with the program, Renee! Amazing how good it is, eh? When the rest of the family loves it (and sometimes doesn't even realize it's LC/HF! ;)) it's just a splendid way-of-eating.

Unless you have an app on your computer that lets you resize the image, your best bet is to start a Photobucket or Image Shack account - those are the ones I use. They're free & you can store jillions of pix there. They even have an editing tool, but you wouldn't have to use that to post them here.

Okay, I'm going to try and upload the picture of the dinner I made tonight. I made breaded pork chops with "mashed potatoes"....but with a twist! The pork chops were breaded in egg wash and then coconut flour, brown in skillet in coconut oil and placed in oven at 400 degrees for around 30 minutes (flipped after 15). The "mashed potatoes" was from a recipe for Garlic Mashed Potatoes made with cauliflower, and had butter, cream cheese, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Totally awesome! Totally Low Carb and High Fat. And it was delicious! Even the hubby and daughter liked it! :D

Okay, I'm having difficulty uploading the picture. I don't know why but it keeps telling me upload failed? I'll figure it out and get it on here.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd also like to say that 2-hour post I had a lovely 127! Nice and low, where it should be! Finally! I've been struggling lately. I then made some Optimists crackers and had a couple of those with CO and cinnamon as a snack. Yum.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, gonna try posting this again...Yeah! It worked!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts