The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, My name is Tony and I was diagnosed last May. I am 24 years old, in college and healthy. Yet, I am diagnosed with type 1 by some doctors and type 2 by others. The more I look into this, the more troubled I get. So, I thought it would be good to talk to fellow diabetics and get some feedback. I would appreciated it if you would read my thread in "diabetes symptoms" to help me figure out where I fit in.

I look forward to conversing with you all. :hand:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hello Everyone, My name is Tony and I was diagnosed last May. I am 24 years old, in college and healthy. Yet, I am diagnosed with type 1 by some doctors and type 2 by others. The more I look into this, the more troubled I get. So, I thought it would be good to talk to fellow diabetics and get some feedback. I would appreciated it if you would read my thread in "diabetes symptoms" to help me figure out where I fit in.

I look forward to conversing with you all. :hand:
Hello Tony and :welcome: Well, one good thing you know is that you have diabetes and that has been established! I am sorry to hear that you are getting mixed info from your doctors regarding the type of diabetes that you have. I wanted to welcome you and now I will slide on over to your other thread and read what you wrote.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the boards Tony, glad to have you here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts