The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two months post-diagnosis, my A1c is 6.7!

After a 13.5 start ... yeah, I'll take that.

Major credit goes to you great folks! :peace:

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
That is fantastic news. It is such an amazing drop in HbA1c in a short amount of time.

Reactions: Shalynne

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW! We were diagnosed the same day and I'm due for my A1C in a couple of weeks. Hope mine is as great as yours. Congrats!! :D
I hope yours will be a lot better! Mine included the horrific month before diagnosis, plus the week or two of total blundering that followed.

Plus, your 2 additional weeks shouldn't hurt.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I hope yours will be a lot better! Mine included the horrific month before diagnosis, plus the week or two of total blundering that followed.

Plus, your 2 additional weeks shouldn't hurt.

Fingers crossed!
Thanks, Sharon, although in the first month I made tons of mistakes! But thankfully nothing that took me over 150. I'm hoping it's a fabulous A1C just so I can see the look on my ADA-lovin' doctor's face :p

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Sharon, although in the first month I made tons of mistakes! But thankfully nothing that took me over 150. I'm hoping it's a fabulous A1C just so I can see the look on my ADA-lovin' doctor's face :p
My first few days ran from 180 - 300-something. A bunch of 160s after that. And the occasional bad spike 2-3 times a week, after that.

Please smuggle a camera into your ADA-lovin' doctor's office! :evil:

·
Registered
741 Posts
that is FANTASTIC!!!!! good work and congrats to you....

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Congratulations! You've done the hard work, my friend. We just offer support.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts