The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I am new to this site. I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes in 2011. I have learned some about Diabetes and learning more everyday. I have struggled with it alot since I was diagnosed. I would like some imput on what anyone eats on a daily basis and the activites that helps with the disease.

Genny

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hey all,
I am new to this site. I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes in 2011. I have learned some about Diabetes and learning more everyday. I have struggled with it alot since I was diagnosed. I would like some imput on what anyone eats on a daily basis and the activites that helps with the disease.

Genny
Hello & welcome, Genny . . . we have sticky threads in the Diabetes Forum Lounge where you can check to see what we eat . . . there are even PICTURES, which are guaranteed to set your mouth watering! ;) There are also recipes in a sub-forum of the Diet & Nutrition boards. These are mostly low-carb recipes, and keeping track of carbs is a very good way to keep blood sugar under control. As a type 2, it's unlikely that you'll escape cutting fast-acting carbs, but even type 1 people can reduce their insulin usage by using a low-carb way-of-eating.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
welcome to the machine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts