The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, so good. It appears that there is no cancer in the bladder, bone marrow, or blood. That warrants a huge, "Praise the Lord!"

With that said, I want to let all of you wonderful folks know that I am no longer going to be posting on this forum. I am going to be spending time on some other personal issues, and one is working on finishing several novels I have waiting to be finished.

All my best to all of you as you continue to fight the good fight in your life time battle with diabetes. Stick with your treatment plan. Don't quit on the diet. Always make sure you take your meds, inject that insulin, and get adequate exercise.

And above all, REMAIN POSITIVE. Your quality of life is literally in your hands.

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Paul, you will certainly be missed. Take care of yourself and congrats on your recent Cancer test findings. Of course, please feel free to check back here any time!

Cheers,

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Great news - great relief.

I join the chorus that you'll be missed. Let us know about your novel when it's finished - and make sure it's available for Kindle :)

Godspeed.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
You will indeed be missed. But I'm delighted at your good news, and wish you continued good news and smooth writing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts