The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday the 31st of January, I will be having an upper endoscopy done under general anesthesia. I have attempted to have this procedure with sedation and sedation medication does not have any effect on me. My pulmonologist is concerned about how my breathing will be while I am under general anesthesia, but I need to have my esophagus stretched and I have been putting it off since August and I need to have it done. I am not scared of surgery even with my lungs not being in good shape. I am having this done at the local hospital endoscopy suite, so if there are any problems, I will be in good hands.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Will be thinking about you on that date Breeze. My grandson's maternal grandfather has had this done several times. He said he feels so much better after the procedure. Here is wishing you a great outcome. :)

G

·
hope it goes well for you Breeze. I had that done beginning of December. I still haven't got an answer as yet as to what is wrong with my gastro tract. I'm doing this FODMAP diet and on my 2nd week now but I've not noticed any difference with symptoms as yet. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts