The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be interesting to see how you arrived with your user name...FRSam stands for Feather River Sam. Feather River Sam was my first golden retriever, she's no longer with us bless her heart, but I used this name on my fly fishing forums and it's kinda just stayed with me. I have a real soft spot for golden retrievers. My current boy, Woody, is a rescued golden with a heart as big as the moon. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Location (NE OH) & one of my favorite activities: diver (scuba). (It's the name I tend to use on medical or fitness forums.)

·
Super Moderator
9,635 Posts
Nothing clever or inventive, first initial and last name. Didn't even follow the rules set forth on Dragnet- the names were changed to protect the innocent.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hard to believe the water levels last year but things are looking much better this year. I'm much further up on the middle fork and it's flowing pretty good right now. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Ack - no story, no matter how tempted I am to make one up. Typically, when faced with a user-name screen, I clutch and grab the first word/thing that comes to mind.

Maybe it comes from the hippy-dippy 60's - but to clarify: I was definitely not a Moonie!

Maybe it reflects a lack of ambition, that when reaching for the sun moon and stars, I lazily stopped at the moon ...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts