The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this ,53 y/o having 50 lantus 15 rapid this was discovered only 5 weeks ago ,wot a shock ,my BGL was over 30 ,itsaround 12 today;Finding its hard to ajust to everything .

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome Wayne . . . I can imagine you're a little bit snowed right now - glad you found us and we can help you sort it out. It's overwhelming at first!

Take a deep breath & others will be along soon . . . you can do it - we know you can cuz we did! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Wayne . . . I can imagine you're a little bit snowed right now - glad you found us and we can help you sort it out. It's overwhelming at first!

Take a deep breath & others will be along soon . . . you can do it - we know you can cuz we did! :)
Thanks for your kind words,toomoros a new day.

·
Registered
741 Posts
hi wayne deena here in sunny Perth *waves*

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wayne

Hi Deena your bgl looks good hope you can keep it around that figure always,good health,good luck.

·
Registered
741 Posts
thanx wayne...Im always trying to understand more...still lots to learn

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
ya lots to learn and this is the place to do it
welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Most of us didn't become diabetic overnight and it may take awhile to see anything close to normal bgs. It took me about 3 years to see numbers under 100 on a regular basis. Even with that if I over eat my tolerance for carbs (15 per meal) I will see a bg spike. So stick with it and you will see progress.

·
Registered
68 Posts
new to this ,53 y/o having 50 lantus 15 rapid this was discovered only 5 weeks ago ,wot a shock ,my BGL was over 30 ,itsaround 12 today;Finding its hard to ajust to everything .
G,day Wayne, A big hello from Nr Byron Bay, Have a look at Blood sugar 101, its great for info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts