The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any websites where you can enter what you eat in a day to keep track of the carbs, etc? I know I found one at one point but didn't save it in my favorites and it was really handy, rather than trying to keep a mental note or write things down. If anyone knows of such a site, I would really appreciate it.

Sandy

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I use DiabeticJournal, but you have to know the carb/fiber content of your foods & enter it yourself - I don't think Scott's database provides it. (For my nutritional values I use NutritionData.) But once you've logged it, it calculates the daily calories, net carbs, averages, etc., and you can create the graphs too, for however long a time span you need.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
There's a free open-source program I rather like, but if you want it online for access from different computers that wouldn't work. It has a large db of foods w/ all nutritional values, keeps track of your targeted ratios, etc.

CRON-O-Meter

·
Registered
7 Posts
Myfitnesspal. Com I use this on my phone as well. You can log in the foods you eat and the exercise you do. It will give you a recap of your daily nutrients as well. You can search for foods and almost anything you can think of is there! It's a great way to keep track of what you are eating and helps you stay on track!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts