The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear visitor,

Diabetesforum.com is the new worldwide diabetes forum. We have tried to make an easy and attractive forum so people can easily share information about diabetes and talk with others. We hope you enjoy your visit here and contribute to the discussions!

We always want to improve on this website so if you have any comments or feedback, please don't hesistate to share this in the comments and feedback section of the forum or send me a PM.

We want to make this a truly international forum; The flags on top won't work yet but in the future there will be links to diabetes forums in
5 different languages. Also we encourage people from all over the world to register!

If you would like to contribute to the growth of diabetesforum.com please be so kind to place a link to this forum on your website or if you would like to contribute as a moderator please send me a PM.

Have a great time here at diabetesforum.com and hope to see you all around often!

Kind regards,

Merien van der Velden

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Brandi,

First of all thanks for contributing to the forum. I am from The Netherlands.

Kind regards,

Merien van der Velden

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Brandi,

The climate is temperate. It is tempered by the surrounding sea. So mild winters and mild summers... lot's of rain too ...

Kind regards,

Merien

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Merien, I am pleased to meet you. I hope your site is successful. I have made several posts and I intend to continue with other posts and threads. I like getting in on the ground level when a diabetes site is just getting started. Terrie has made many wonderful contributions. I have made 2000+ posts on each of two other sites but they are both very large and I am kind of "burned out" there now. A new site like this one is fresh and exciting. I hope it works out well!

Richard

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot for you contribution! I hope your and Terrie's enthusiasm quickly draws new members and the growth of this site gains some momentum.

Kind regards,

Merien

G

·
Hi

Hey its a nice opportunity to express our taughts.........
I was suffering a lot from diabetes... But now it has been controlled...... I need to control it more..... If you know further inform me...........

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Angel, welcome to our site! I hope you will go to the home page of this site and make a post in the "Introduce Yourself" forum. Tell us about yourself and your diabetes. Ask any questions you want. We want to help!

Richard

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey its a nice opportunity to express our taughts.........
I was suffering a lot from diabetes... But now it has been controlled...... I need to control it more..... If you know further inform me...........

Hello Angel! It's Good to see you here. I'm Glad to hear that
your Diabetes is under better control. What type of Diabetes
do you have and what medications do you use???Tell us what
you need and we can probably help you more. Just ask.
Welcome. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.