The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting you guys know I've made a decision to leave this forum for my own personal reasons. I want to focus on other things other than just my diabetes. I'm a big believer in keeping a positive focus and I think that focusing on the actual problem doesn't help me one bit as it's depressing... that's not to say I don't look after myself by the way, I'm not saying I'm ignorant either... but I have strong values and beliefs that I want to give more of my attention to.
I want to thank all those who have offered me support and encouragement during my time here. I really appreciate it.
I wish you well in your journey and I pray that you all look after you first and do what is best for you... noone else is in your shoes. Don't be afraid to tell your docs what is really going on either... get the best healthcare you can and get a good medical team behind you. Stay positive no matter what comes your way.

Take care & God bless. :)

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
If you can read this ...

You will be missed, indeed. Best wishes on your journey!

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Aw, I'm sorry to see you go ... truly. I hope you find some solution with your maddening (in the spirit of you wanting to be positive, I deleted about 12 expletives) stomach problems - that's my greatest wish for you.

Take good care of you, and nothing wrong with stopping by now and then to wave hello and let us know how you're doing.

Be well.

·
Registered
741 Posts
*waves* bye fellow Perthian

·
Registered
137 Posts
God bless onlymep... I wish you all the best... you will always be missed...

·
Registered
460 Posts
All the very best wishes :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
i hate it when nice peopel go away. i hope her the best

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
It has been nice getting to know you. I wish you the best and hope you stop in every once in a while for a quick hello. You will be missed. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I will hate not having you around here, Onlymep. I always looked forward to your posting the first daily fasting BG level for the day. I wish you all the luck and health in the world with everything you do. Take care!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts