The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Smoked Pork Butt (or shoulder that I smoked a couple of months ago and froze, I forgot) roast and broccoli in butter. Hibiscus tea.

Reactions: etherea

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
A hamburger patty simmered in golden mushroom soup with additional mushrooms and onion added, turnip greens, and baby golden potatoes with a couple of tablespoons of butter. Hibiscus tea.

The potatoes were cooked and cooled yesterday and refrigerated 24 hours to retrograde the starch in them.

Reactions: etherea

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Sauerkraut with Earl Campbell hot links, retrogrades potatoes, hibiscus tea.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Ate out, I had grilled salmon with fried okra and fried cabbage for sides. BH had the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes. Both meals were excellent and even had the owners on keyboard and guitar singing country and Eagles songs while we ate. Will go back again.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
My youngest grandson wanted to eat at a new Mexican restaurant in town for his birthday, but they closed down to the public at 4:00 today for a family get together. Would have been nice to have known when they called to ask what time they closed, maybe they wouldn't have said 9 PM if they had tried to make a reservation. Anyway, we wound up at McDonald's. I had a double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Leftover unstuffed cabbage roll (kind of like a cabbage stew - boiled cabbage, browned ground beef, diced tomatoes, seasonings???) a salad, hibiscus tea.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Spiral zucchini sphaghetti made with TEXAS ground BEEF and a piece of buttered Keto toast. Hibiscus tea.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts