The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Roasted chicken thigh, mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet peas, 1 cup watermelon cubes, 1/2 54% dark chocolate bar w/ Brazilian sea salt.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Deli roast beef wrap, low carb tortilla, cheese and mayo. Salt and pepper pork rinds and cream cheese dip. Green tea.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Roasted chicken breast cut into strips, cucumber spears, pita crackers with Parmesan and basil flavor, 1 cup watermelon cubes, 2 Special Dark mini bars.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Fried bologna on a low carb spinach tortilla with mayo and cheddar. Pork rinds with cream cheese dip.

·
Super Moderator
2,003 Posts
It's a Saturday, so it's potato; onion; and kielbasa soup for today's lunch.
Is that a regular Saturday thing? Sounds good! I'd probably sub radishes for the potatoes so I could enjoy it. Is there a recipe?

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Is that a regular Saturday thing? Sounds good! I'd probably sub radishes for the potatoes so I could enjoy it. Is there a recipe?
Not a written recipe, my Mom told me what to do the first time - many, many, many moons ago. Cut up a few potatoes into cubes, cut up an onion, put water to cover and then some in the pot. Cook for about 20 minutes then put the kielbasa (sliced) in the pot with some chicken broth and cook for about 10 more minutes. I've never tried the radishes, as Mom HATES them with a purple passion.

·
Super Moderator
2,003 Posts
I was never a huge fan of radishes, but now I like them, especially roasted. Roasting does wonders for lots of vegetables I could have gotten along without....

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
I guess you could retrograde some potatoes and put them cold into the soup just prior to eating. They would warm up some.

Roasting radishes, got to try that.

Reactions: itissteve

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Fried bologna on low carb wrap, cheese, and mayo. Salt and pepper pork rinds with , homemade pimento cheese. Dill pickle. Green tea.

Reactions: Lee_Bo
81 - 93 of 93 Posts