The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
664 Posts
To avoid complications Brian is to keep your Blood Glucose at 6 MMOL/L or 100 MD/GL and there is a tolerance that can be accepted. Exercise is also the key too.

· Registered
664 Posts
Well generally High BG's have an effect on many parts of your body and also the varying of BG can have it's causes too. Firstly the high BG that stays in the blood stream will have damage to the cardio vascular system and the eyes go first as bleeding occurs. There are many other causes as this is just the tip of the iceberg. :(

· Registered
664 Posts
I damn near spit out my coffee. Did you say bleeding eyes?
It appears like red to black floating dots that's in your eye and there is one way to cure those and that's Lazar Treatment. Sorry if I have scared you. :eek:

· Registered
664 Posts
Good post Ett, Yes the BG control is a must do to stay healthy & happy. :D I just hope I will not get too much more compications that I have already. So control of knowing your Blood Glucose is at the target. :p
The real frustration is know what's safe to eat and ballance that with insulin & exercise and with todays labor saving devices is making the diabetes worce as this is making us lazy. Computers add to this too. :rolleyes:;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.