The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
:rant: on.

:help: Have had problems the last three days with "Bayer / SimpleWins".

They just plain refuse to answer any of my "contact us" messages I've sent them. It's now to the point where I've just about given up on trying to register my "Breeze 2 Glucose Meter".. as well as trying to download their "Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® Deluxe Software".

It gets so :frusty: . Sometimes I just want to reach right through my monitor and..! Their actions (or lack there of), has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. :rant: off.

Breezr 2 User.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Can't say I blame you one bit! And now the weekend is upon us & that prob'ly excuses them for ignoring you even longer. Grrr . . . big corporations!!! :mad:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
:rant: on.

:help: Have had problems the last three days with "Bayer / SimpleWins".

They just plain refuse to answer any of my "contact us" messages I've sent them. It's now to the point where I've just about given up on trying to register my "Breeze 2 Glucose Meter".. as well as trying to download their "Bayer's GLUCOFACTS® Deluxe Software".

It gets so :frusty: . Sometimes I just want to reach right through my monitor and..! Their actions (or lack there of), has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. :rant: off.

Breezr 2 User.
Do they give you the option of registering your meter by mail? You may have to register by mail. About the software-I have a new Toshiba laptop and the operating system is Windows 7. I have not found any software that is compatible with Windows 7, it is 64 bit. I think it is mostly a problem with the drivers. Good luck on getting them to respond.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts